It’s been a while since I really put down some thoughts here. So this is what happened with my life recently:
1. Pica Browser for Facebook. I started this together with this guy in Dec 2010. The app hit top 50 of US iTunes App Store in a few days, beyond my wildest imagination. To be honest, I did think about making it to the top, but I never expect anything like this. I’m blown away. It’s quite something now, but we want MORE. I can’t say anything right now but there’s a plan somewhere to make this bigger. And it will be bigger.
2. I’m taking a software engineering class. This class is damn heavy that I spent 1 week at the computer to work on a single assignment. Even though I have some experiences with iPad programming, I do suffer a lot. My prof and my mates keep saying “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”, I don’t believe this. What doesn’t kill you doesn’t make you stronger, it shows you your new limit instead.
3. I get to know people with achievement in their early life. It makes me wonder what the heck did I do in my previous years. I spent years at this university and I did not achieve what they did. Am I really that bad or are they really smart? Either way, it sucks. But then I remember this quote “You can’t have it all”, and there’s a fact that I’m just 21, I do have plenty of time before I hit 30. It’s not too late I guess.
4. I bought a Magic Trackpad. It’s awesome. After trying my friend’s Macbook Air for a few times, I could not resist buying this thing.
5. Europe ticket booked. I’ll be there from 4-31 May if I can get the visa. I’m damn lazy to fill in all the form for visas again, it’s so troublesome =(. Anw I know it would be an AWESOME trip.